We believe in
One God, revealed to us in three persons:
- The Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth,
- Jesus Christ, His only Son,
- and the Holy Spirit, God’s presence on the Earth.
Jesus, the only Redeemer and Lord:
- He was conceived and born of a virgin;
- In his flesh, both fully human and fully divine.
- He showed us the will and nature of God while here on Earth.
- He was broken so we could be whole.
- He was crucified and buried to pay the penalty for our sin.
- He was raised bodily from the dead on the third day and broke the power of Death.
- He ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father; Lord of all.
- He will return again to judge the living and the dead.
The Holy Spirit, our present helper:
- The Spirit draws all of us toward Jesus.
- The Spirit seals those who follow Jesus to indwell, teach, and empower their lives.
- The Spirit empowered the Apostles with signs and wonders,
- The Spirit established the Church, and
- The Spirit works in the lives of believers today in the same manner.
The Bible, God’s written word:
- The Bible is infallibly true as originally inspired.
- Scripture is the divinely authorized rule of faith and practice.
The fall of Mankind:
- Mankind, while created perfect by God, willfully chose to rebel.
- Rebellion created a separation with God called sin.
- Sin brought death and we now live in a broken world.
The forgiveness of sin:
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- Forgiveness is not earned but is the result of faith in Jesus.
- The blood of Jesus atones for all sins, for all people, for all time but repentance is the responsibility of each individual person.
- Through forgiveness we are “Born Again”, with a new nature, in right standing with God.
In seeking more of God on Earth:
- Growth in God comes through faith, Bible study, and by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit will give empowering gifts to those who ask.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
One, eternal Judgement:
- Each person will only die once and then will face judgement for their deeds done here on Earth.
- Those who accepted and submitted their life to Jesus will be raised up to live with Him forever.
- Those who embrace evil will be condemned to follow their master into Hell.
Life everlasting in the presence of God.